Do you like what you read from the rest of the team and share our ethos?
It’s been a busy 2015 so far. We are now recruiting for a full-time Senior Architectural Visualiser based in our Bristol head office (and what views you will have over the harbour as we enter Spring).
Before we get to know one another a little better, here is the serious stuff to set the scene.
– ‘oh my goodness, did they create that‘ 3D skills. modelling, texturing, lighting and materials
– ‘they really are clued up‘ knowledge of 3D studio Max
– ‘knock others for six‘ knowledge of Vray
– ‘the ohhhh they’re good‘ professional manner with clients and ability to chair meetings when needed.
– ‘nailed it‘ proficiency with Photoshop, Autocad, Adobe after Effects, and Adobe illustrator
– ‘that’s useful‘ Sketchup / Revit knowledge
– ‘woweee‘ detail and composition
– ‘Mr.Miyage like‘ experience in Architectural Visualisation alone (minimum of six years).
– ‘this is spoiling us‘ portfolio with examples of stills (exterior and interior) and animations
– ‘that’s big-time‘ eye for interior design
How does this look with you? Have a look throughout the site at our work and if this makes you think ‘this fits me like a glove,’ then lets build the conversation.
Send your CV and examples of work to Sandra. Click here to get in touch.